Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What's going on at the studio?

The sad answer to this question is not a lot!  I believe I mentioned before that my husband and I are expecting our first baby in August.  Needless to say my energy levels have been low due to lack of sleep.  I keep waiting for these bursts of energy that you are supposed to get in your second trimester. 

Along with the shop I do work a full time job Mondays through Fridays.  This is why you see most of my activity on the weekends.  The past few weekends have been a little busy for me so I have not had a chance to get into the studio to create.  I have however had the urge to knit tiny things!  I thought I would take a moment to share some of the things I make outside of the items I offer in Trinity's Trinkets.  Knitting is one of my biggest passions.  Here are a few things I have been working on recently.

This hat was just too cute to say no to.  There is a sweater that matches that I will probably also be making.

We intend on using cloth diapers so these wool soakers will be a big help.

Lets just hope and pray that the baby does not have any wool allergies!
 So that is a little sneak peak at the things I have been working on when I have little sprouts of energy.  We have no plans for the weekend so hopefully I can muster up enough energy to get into the studio and create some new items for the shop this week.  Stay tuned!

No comments: