Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Yummy hand spun yarns for fall

Fall is upon us and winter is around the corner.  Time to work on those warm winter knits.  Looking for something different to knit this winter?  Have you ever knit with hand spun?  NO?!  You are missing out!  Hand spun is a fun and unique knit.  I have had the pleasure of knitting my own hand spun yarns and was extremely pleased with the final result.  Below is my favorite knit with my hand spun.  The pattern is the Herringbone Neck Warmer.   This is a free pattern.  I have made several of these they make fantastic gifts for both men and women.

 Want to try knitting with hand spun?  Stop in the shop today to pick up one of our yummy skeins of hand spun yarns from Ewe and Yoors!  Here are some of our favorites for fall.






No comments: