Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The new Trinity's Trinkets studio!

She is not 100% finished, but I could just not wait any longer!  I had to share the pictures of our new studio.  Although not done on purpose, she is Tiffany blue!  It is here that all the creations to come will be designed and created.  I am so in love with the space.  The colorful walls give me energy and yet a calming feeling all at once.
I love the big windows in this room.  I can't wait till it is nice out so I can open them and enjoy the breeze.

The built in bookcase is great for all my knitting books.  These shelves will soon be filled to the max when my quilting books currently on loan come back!

New storage allows me to see all my lovely fabrics and yarns.

My new desk will be so much easier to work on.

No comments: