Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Exciting news for Trinity's Trinkets

As some of you may have noticed, the Etsy shop is empty!  Why is this?  Well I have good news and bad news. 

The bad news is; my cases will no longer be available through Etsy. 

The good news is they have been picked up to sell EXCLUSIVLY at The Knitting Boutique in Glen Burnie, MD. 


Don't live in MD?  It's OK the cases will still be available through The Knitting Boutiques website.  I am currently working with some new STUNNING fabrics that will be hitting the shop soon.  But there are a few of our classic cases already available on their website!  This is such exciting news for me.  I have had much success with Etsy and am so excited to have my cases being sold in a fabulous retail store where they will get a lot of exposure. 

No comments: