Friday, October 14, 2011

Feature Artists Contest!!!!


Coming soon!   Fridays we are going to start featuring interviews and insights with other Artisans and Esty shop owners.  There are so many magnificent talents out there that I want to explore and share with you.  In order to do this, I would like to create a list of 5 questions that we will ask every artist.  What I want to know is…

What would you ask?

As my blog audience, what questions would you want to ask an artisan about their creations?  Yes this is a contest and there is a prize!  I will pick the 5 best questions and those people will receive a coupon for 20% off their next order from Trinity’s Trinkets.   

Please submit all entries by Friday. October 21st 5:00 EST to trinitystrinkets@hotmal.com

Have fun and good luck!

No comments: