Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Monday!

What a weekend, we had rain all day Saturday but then glorious sun Sunday.  Saturday yielded a bit of a nagging headache, which made consecrating a little hard. But Sunday...Sunday I got in there and put together 3 new cases for the shop.  Check it out!

This is Fall Flowers available now in the shop.

Calico Cats, also available now in the Trinity's Trinkets shop

I'm not sure yet what to name this guy!  I have a couple of fun names in mind.  Stop in to our facebook page and vote for the name you like best.  This will be available later in the week.
I just wanted to add a shot of my view from the sewing table.  I know everything is starting to die and it looks a bit cold.  Not sure though if you can see it but just above the thread spoil is a bird feeder.  I have been so distracted watching all the beautiful birds out there fluttering around.  Love it!

Oh yes, Blackbeard was VERY Helpful this weekend :-)
 

No comments: